Limited Open Enrollment Program
Nonresident students who wish to enroll in Little Cypress-Mauriceville CISD should apply through the Limited Open Enrollment Program. The program requires the payment of tuition. Click here to see the current tuition rates. To apply for enrollment in this program, please do the following:
- 1. Click on the link below to open and read district policy FDA (Local), which is the policy for this program.
Policy FDA (Local)
- Click on the link below to open and print the application. Note: You will not be able to complete the application online; you must print and complete the application by hand. Complete all parts of the application.
- If the student has been in multiple school districts in the current and prior school year, print multiple copies of the page titled “Little Cypress-Mauriceville CISD Transfer Application Information from Current District.” Follow the directions on that page.
- 4. Once you collect all the required information and your application is complete, you can submit it in person or by mail to Charlotte McShan at the LCM Administration Building, 6586 FM 1130, Orange, TX 77632.
- Please allow three weeks for your application to be considered. Only completed applications will be considered. You will be contacted if additional information is needed or when a decision has been made.
- If the student is accepted for enrollment, tuition must be paid in full before the student can enroll. If you feel you qualify for one of the four tuition waivers listed in the policy, click on the link below to open and print the Tuition Waiver Application. Once completed, this application can also be submitted to Debbie Thomas at the Administration Building.
Tuition Waiver Application